Whether you are an Apprenticeship Levy payer or not, you will learn how you can make the best use of your apprenticeship levy fund/government funding, to meet the cost of the training, assessment, and professional certification of your apprentices. Click to register for FREE now
The Levy/government funding offers a great opportunity to upskill your existing staff of all ages, (16+ with no upper age limit), and offer them professional training and accreditations.
It’s not just about recruiting young people into entry level roles. Use this funding to train existing staff at all levels such as Team Leaders and Billing Managers.
The Consortium consists of The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR) and APSCo who will guide you through the following key areas :
- How apprenticeships work
- The current apprenticeship landscape
- What is the levy and who pays it?
- What can I spend my levy fund on and by when?
- What if I’m not a levy payer, how much will apprenticeships cost me?
- What government funding is on offer?
- The level and roles they cover
- About Professional Apprenticeship Consortium (PAC)
- What can we offer?
- Benefits of using the PAC
Recruitment Apprenticeships Webinar 28th Sept at 12.00