We know that the recruitment industry is a complex 360-degree service, which needs you to be at the top of your game, every hour of every day. The Sales Innovation Expo, held at London ExCeL on May 11th & 12th is completely free to attend and offers all the solutions to the top challenges a recruitment professional faces daily. You can register for your free tickets here.
Recruitment can be exciting, dynamic and very rewarding, with the right tools, processes and structures in place and the Sales Innovation Expo is the perfect place to find out more! So take a quick look at how visiting the event can help you to find the right solution to your top five challenges:
1) Challenge: You need to source new business, but prospecting and lead generation can be time consuming, ineffective and unproductive.
Solution: Visit our exhibitors Market Makers and Xcel Sales, experts in lead generation and innovators in their fields. Don’t miss the chance to listen to international thought leaders Joanne Black and Colleen Francis in the Top Sales Village and be sure to register for the engaging Lead Forensics workshop.
2) Challenge: Recruitment, onboarding and training is costly. You need to attract the best, keep the best and ensure the whole team is reaching it’s potential.
Solution: Take expert advice from the best sales trainers and speakers in the world, there are plenty to choose from but be sure to catch seminars by global sales guru Mark Hunter and high performance team expert Jas Hawker.
3) Challenge: You need excellent productivity and measurable results, you need analysis to translate into action and for the team to work to clear, effective expectations and targets.
Solution: Don’t miss out! Make sure you register for New Voice Media’s and Inside Sales.com’s workshops, these are amazing opportunities to engage and learn how the latest technologies can help to speed up your pipelines and close your deals faster.
4) Challenge: Not everyone can produce an imaginative, credible message at the drop of a hat and even those that can increase their productivity with a little support. You need multi-channel touches which add value to a relationship.
Solution: Content creation for sales teams can increase productivity and generate sales, register for the social selling workshop by Momentum and visit our exhibitor Xpono Digital to find out how and discover how.
5) Challenge: The data that you generate and hold may be underutilised and you are potentially missing opportunities. You need to reach out to the right person, in the right company, at the right time, on the right platform.
Solution: Get smart with the most innovative business intelligence. Drop by and have a chat with the teams from Showpad, Sales Optimize and DueDil, all of whom are exhibiting at the event.
This is just a taster of the opportunities on offer at the Sales Innovation Expo, to find out full details take a look at our website or get in touch with our team on 0117 9304927.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Join Over 40,000 Recruiters. Get our latest articles weekly, all FREE – SEND ME ARTICLES
Recruiters love this COMPLETE set of Accredited Recruitment & HR Training – View Training Brochure