The Kingston Barnes Team are proud to have successfully completed their toughest charity fund raising challenge to date: The Adrenaline Rush 2015! Bringing the fun and games to Bristol last Saturday the event, set at Blaise Castle, provided many challenging obstacles following a hilly 5 km run to start to the day.
The thrills and spills included:
- Pitlane Hell – here the team took on the tyres
- Ramp it Up – where the KB team spirit really shone in assisting each other to the top!
- Trench Town Rock – a muddy crawl through the trenches
- Water Torture – a wade through the water pits
- Mud Pits – yet another mud bath for all!
- Run the Gauntlet – a chance for us to take part in the ultimate pillow fight
- Dodge Ball – nothing like being flour and water bombed!
- You Fall You Fail – walking this plank we didn’t want to look down
- Dead Weight – this tested their guns!
Dressed as Superheroes the team wanted to raise vital funds for the Above & Beyond Charity (Reg. No. 229945) as part of our ongoing campaign to make a real difference to patient care in the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children by refurbishing their Sensory Room.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all who sponsored us and if you want to do so you still can through our JustGiving page.
Having completed the high voltage and seemingly never ending obstacle race the team where thrilled to reach the finish line and receive their well-deserved medals.
Watch this space for our next fund raising event in the coming months.
Here are some pictures of the wonderful event.
Here’s the COMPLETE set of Accredited Recruitment & HR courses