The newly launched ‘Recruitment Certification Scheme’ is operated by The British Institute of Recruiters, the Professional staffing body and was created with input from all 3 of the UKs enforcement bodies responsible for state enforcement of specific employment rights – EAS, HMRC NMW/NLW team & GLAA.
It is a simple and effective scheme demonstrating to clients your recruitment knowledge and compliant recruitment processes. This is done by applicants completing an online Certification Assessment which is graded by an assessor.
Certification demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective and compliant recruitment.
In a recent recruitment agency survey 87% said they wanted Certification, not just professional body membership.
Both Recruitment Agencies or Individual Agency or In-House Recruiters can gain Certification to ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ Status.
Benefits of the scheme to recruitment agencies and individuals:
- Increased earning potential as it shows clients a level of competence and skill
- Professional Certification ensures that you’re ready to meet the demands of clients.
- Enhances professional credibility
- Enriches self-image and reputation among peers
- For individuals it improves career opportunities, promotion, and job portability
How it works?
See this PDF that illustrates Your journey to Certification
Want to know more?
Now you can finally become Certified Recruitment Business Partners.
Follow this link to know more about the Recruitment Certification scheme https://bit.ly/recruiter-certification.