Specialist employment lawyers at Irwin Mitchell have joined forces with the Institute of Recruiters (IOR) to create a professional qualification designed to help professionals or those seeking a career in HR to further develop their practical skills and knowledge in human resources.
Regulated by Ofqual and backed by top entrepreneur and former Dragons’ Den star James Caan, the Level 3 Certificate (Foundation Level) in Principles of Human Resources will be delivered through a combination of face-to-face and online sessions across seven months from September this year.
Each individual unit of the course will be led by employment law experts at Irwin Mitchell or leading HR practitioners, while participants can either enrol for the full course or select individual modules which they would like to be involved in.
See Live Jobs on SplitFee.org – Don’t Miss Out
It’s FREE if you Join Now!
“Excellent HR skills can be essential to the smooth running and success of any organisation.
“This qualification has been designed to ensure that anyone with HR responsibilities or interested in HR, receive a comprehensive, practical and up-to-date overview of the key employment law issues which they are likely to encounter.
“We are delighted to have developed this qualification with IOR and it is another example of the great initiatives we have developed during our partnership.”Padma Tadi, Solicitor
The Level 3 Certificate (Foundation Level) in Principles of Human Resource Practice costs £1,995+vat for the full course and various funding and pricing options are available.
The face-to-face units will be delivered from Irwin Mitchell’s Sheffield office and are as follows:
- Wednesday 23 September 2015 – Intro to HR Practices
- Tuesday 20 October 2015 – Intro to Employment Legislation
- Tuesday 1 December 2015 – Understanding Employer Rights & Obligations
- Tuesday 19 January 2016 – Understanding the Management of Employees’ Performance
- Tuesday 23 February 2016 – Principles of Employee Motivation, Commitment & Engagement
- Tuesday 15 March 2016 – Understanding Recruitment & Selection
- Tuesday 26 April 2016 – Understanding Onboarding, Induction, Training & Development
For more information on how to enrol, please contact Padma Tadi on 0113 220 6239 or email@example.com or visit http://studycourse.org/course-directory/course/certificate-in-principles-of-human-resource-practice/1/4
Here’s the COMPLETE set of Accredited Recruitment & HR courses