Online travel website, Canine Cottages, has over 1,500 dog-friendly cottages around the UK and it’s now looking to hire a pooch to take advantage of free holidays and trips in return for testing out and reporting back on everything the locations have to offer fellow canines and their owners. The successful furry candidate will have a salary of ‘treats and snacks’ as well as four separate holidays a year for both them and their human.
However, to stand a chance of landing this dream role, dogs need to have a human who is social media savvy and good at blog writing to ensure that all trips are properly documented and reviewed.
Prospective canine critics must be at least six months old, fit and healthy and able to enjoy an abundance of trips around England, Scotland and Wales this year. They’ll also have to be able to endure long car journeys and walks on beaches, hills and forests.
According to the website, dogs will be required to:
- Inspect cottages for pawfectness
- Handles walkies on lots of beaches, hills and towns
- Be pawfessional at all times while undertaking duties
- Have their paws to the ground and be ready for adventure
They also need to have the following:
- Must have had four paws and fur for a minimum of six months
- A love of holidays, car rides and walkies
- Some experience with blogging/social media preferable
- Flexibility to holiday at off-peak times
“The Canine Cottage ethos revolves around ensuring that all members of the family have a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing holiday with their loved ones, whether they have two legs or four!” says Jamie Morris, CEO at Canine Cottages.
“It is therefore vital to us that each one of our holiday cottages has everything that man’s best friend would possibly need, and who better to test out a range of our offerings than a pet pooch?”
Recruiters love this COMPLETE set of Accredited Recruitment & HR Training – View Training Brochure