Glassdoor, the world’s most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace, today announced the results of its first graduate jobs report to identify the ten highest paying graduate roles for 2016.
Graduate Analysts earn the highest salaries followed by Graduate Consultants and Graduate Software Engineers. The top three highest paying roles are over the UK’s national average salary of £27,6002 but the most lucrative is £34,000 for the highest paying job.
Glassdoor’s ten highest paying graduate jobs are:
1. Graduate Analyst – £34,366
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Analyst
2. Graduate Consultant – £28,891
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Consultant
3. Graduate Software Engineer –£28,370
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Software Engineer
4. Graduate Mechanical Engineer – £26,949
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Mechanical Engineer
5. Graduate Engineer – £26,500
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Engineer
6. Graduate Software Developer – £26,000
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Software Developer
7. Graduate Civil Engineer – £25,000
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Civil Engineer
8. Graduate Structural Engineer – £24,993
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Structural Engineer
9. Graduate Management Trainee – £20,000
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Management Trainee
10. Graduate Recruitment Consultant – £20,000
• See Open Jobs for Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Jon Ingham, Glassdoor Careers and Workplace Expert says:
“Getting on the first rung of the career ladder is a time of both great excitement and trepidation for graduates. However, finding the right job is not easy. With millions of final year students graduating this summer, we’ve now identified where some of the UK’s best young talent can earn the most in what is an extremely competitive entry-level market.
“While it’s not just about the money, knowledge really is power when you are job hunting. Graduate job seekers should endeavour to think wider than just the monthly pay cheque. For example, what is the culture like, does the employer offer competitive perks and benefits, is it a sociable environment, do they offer training and mentoring? The more you know, the better the decision you can make.”
Glassdoor combines the latest job listings with a vast array of user-generated content on more than 580,000 companies globally, including 13 million workplace ratings and reviews, salary reports, interview reviews, benefits reviews, office photos and more shared by employees.
Earlier this year, Glassdoor launched a new job search experience designed to help job seekers quickly determine if a job or company is the right fit for them, by integrating reviews submitted by current and former employees.
Join Over 40,000 Recruiters. Get our latest articles weekly, all FREE – SEND ME ARTICLES
Recruiters love this COMPLETE set of Accredited Recruitment & HR Training – View Training Brochure